Indirect Tax Analyst - India GST
Roles and Responsibilities
- Could be Involved with all Indirect Tax including Sales and Use, State and Local, Property and VAT around the world, including policy interpretation, planning, and audit management but initially required for India GST
- Calculation, Reconciliation and Payment of GST in India
- Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to automation projects as a team member and motivator
- Manages and owns all Indirect Tax reconciliations for the company assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- CIMA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- A minimum of three years working in a finance and or tax environment.
- Strong Accounting and Analytical skills
- A good understanding of GST / VAT
- Must be proactive and be able to contribute to automation
- Ability to work alone and solve problems and the ability to work as a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with India GST would be an advantage
- Experience with Oracle Pascal and SAP would be an advantage
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.