Commercial Finance Manager
How often can you find a multi-billion-dollar company that offers you flexibility to change in your career as your interests change? You just did. Kerry's unique culture and commitment to change in the food, beverage, and pharma industries offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow. If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
Kerry offer the industry's largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition System and Functional Ingredients & Additives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world's top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialization.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
About the role
If you are an amazing finance talent who wants to make great things happen at an amazing company then keep reading.
- This is a critical role primarily focusing on developing and fostering Kerry Pharma business growth in China.
- Exposure to planning & forecast, financial compliance and change management.
- A passion for building and motivating world class, high-performing teams.
Support Business License includes the product category
Apply export excess in line with regulations and compliance
Management of China local compliance requirements –
- Issue/scan invoices
- Overseas Foreign currency receipt and payment
- Transactional support (customers, payment term, credit management)
- Compliance check
- Balance sheet management
- Export document collection
- Monthly tax filing for export
- Ensure that all statutory filing requirements are met
Management of China Commercial reporting requirements –
- Margin/ P&L/Analysis reports (AFO/SAP system knowledge)
- Price maintenance/TP
- Business initiatives financial review.
Plays a key role in assisting Management in key financial decisions by providing business and financial recommendations on development and projects.
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified accountant with at least 7 years’ experience
- Knowledge of China local statutory requirement – compliance, treasury, export, direct and indirect tax requirements
- Fluency in English and local language mandatory
- Experience in Management reporting and planning can be plus
- Improvement and standardization of processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SAP knowledge
- Relationship builder (internally and with customers) with excellent communications skills
- Ability to communicate financial info to non-financial mangers
- Self-motivated Likes autonomy and is pro-active
- Results driven
- Being able to work under pressure
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.