EMEIA Tax Operations Project Manager
6 days left
- Experience level
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The EMEIA Tax Operations Project Manager role is primarily focused on providing daily PMO support to EMEIA Tax leaders across multiple workstreams and projects. This involves acting as a primary point of contact for the EMEIA Tax Executive leadership and other stakeholders and responsibility for delivering high quality support in executing the EMEIA Tax priorities, delivering on strategic projects and managing operations. The EMEIA Tax Operations Project Manager provides support to the EMEIA Tax Core Team by managing multiple projects, proactively seeking input from stakeholders and providing timely updates to EMEIA Tax Leaders, with business insights where appropriate.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work closely with the EMEIA Tax Leadership to scope projects, co-develop actions and timelines, align resources and track execution.
- Provide regular updates to EMEIA Tax Leadership on the status of the projects and execute on the follow up actions.
- Organize effective coordination and communication between the key stakeholders and business functions.
- Develop, maintain and promote positive relationships and engagement with key stakeholders
- Help drive change, innovation and continuous improvements across the organization
- Motivate and inspire others to achieve individual and organizational objectives through effective personal interventions.
What you definitely need:
- Ability to operate independently – understand business priorities; identify and develop required/ alternate courses of action; communicate, engage stakeholders and drive execution
- Possess strong business and operational acumen
- Experience in creating executive presentations for multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates strong business communication skills in English: Written and oral
- Strong influencing skills, working closely with a wide range of stakeholders
- Project Management skills and advanced MS office working skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work alongside and gain the trust and respect of a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Global mindset, cultural agility, versatile working style
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.