Senior Reporting & Statutory Analyst
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Deals with external auditors under general/minimal supervision.
- Mainly involved in managing the external audit for countries spread within the APAC, Middle East & Africa region.
- Key point of contact for communication/resolution of audit issues.
- Review of statutory financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Regional Accounting Centre (RAC) functional teams, Country Accounting Centre (CAC) Leads, tax, legal, company secretary, operations and other BHI internal teams wherever relevant.
- Active liaison with RAC and CAC statutory team to ensure completion of all statutory filings within the region in a timely manner and within the stipulated statutory deadlines.
- Prepares the audit pack and draft the statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements.
- Analytical support, to analyse and prepare Audit Packs and Variance Analysis
- To continually review processes and seek to communicate and implement changes to improve efficiency, particularly by leveraging on audit issues and findings encountered during the financial year.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Minimum 5 years working experience in external audit and in planning/ analysis filed
- Experience working in Big 4/medium size professional accounting firm will be added advantage
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Possesses good analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Able to multitask, independent, proactive and willingness to learn.
- Experience in Analysis, variance commentary and reporting
- Experience in auditing oil and gas, manufacturing, chemical company would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP and HFM will be added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office application particularly Excel and Word.
Location: Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.