Senior Indirect Tax Analyst - India
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calculation, Reconciliation and Payment of GST and AP WHT in India
- Review of other analysts calculations, Reconciliations of GST and AP WHT
- Manage transformation and integration projects for both India GST and AP WHT
- Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to automation projects as a team member and motivator
- Manages and owns all Indirect Tax reconciliations for the company assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- CIMA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- A minimum of five years working in a finance and or tax environment.
- Strong Accounting and Analytical skills
- A good understanding of GST / VAT and WHT
- Must be proactive and be able to contribute to automation
- Ability to work alone and solve problems and the ability to work as a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with India GST would be an advantage
- Experience with Oracle Pascal and SAP would be an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.