Senior Statutory Reporting Accountant
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
The GCR team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique: we are the professional services firm with a dedicated center of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 570+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic tax and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
The GCR team comprises over 225 dynamic individuals spread across 13 countries and more than 20 offices. We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally, and delivering on their transformation agendas. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Global Compliance& Reporting group within our EMEIA Tax Centre and are currently seeking Senior Accountants to join the ETC’s Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Poland to support our Global Clients in multi country Statutory Compliance process from data gathering and validation through GAAP bridging between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP to support in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
Your key responsibilities:
- Coordination of the global statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients,
- Coordination and review of the activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices,
- Align directly with Client counterpart to agree processes and protocols, handover points, etc. which will then be communicated across the EY organization,
- Review of Group to Local GAAP bridging central deliverables and providing detailed insight in to group management,
- Review of mapping of trial balance accounts to financial statements captions,coaching, developing the team of junior accountants.
Skills and attributes to success:
- Experience in preparation or review of Financial Statements,
- Experience working on multi-country engagements would be an asset,
- Knowledge of tax and tax accounting processes and accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP knowledge is an asset),
- Fluent English,
- Very good knowledge of Excel,
- Higher education; master degree in accountancy; ACCA is an asset,
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 3-6 years of experience in accounting,
- Audit experience is an asset.
Ideally you'll also have:
- Very good organization, initiative and commitment,
- Ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking,
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients' queries,
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance, including:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.