Operations Finance Controller
How often can you find a multi-billion-dollar company that offers you flexibility to change in your career as your interests change? You just did. Kerry's unique culture and commitment to change in the food, beverage, and pharma industries offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow. If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
Kerry offer the industry's largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition System and Functional Ingredients & Additives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world's top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialization.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
About the role
If you are an amazing accounting & finance talent who wants to make great things happen at an amazing company then keep reading.
- This is a critical role primarily focusing on managing operation finance in China.
- Exposure to finance control, people management and business strategy.
- A passion for building and motivating world class, high-performing teams.
- Partner with Operation/SCM team to design and execute against programme strategy, KPIs, and Budget/Projection
- Target setting, budgeting and management of actual costs, savings projects
- As an integral member of the management team, challenge and work with plant managements as well as supply chain in all areas of materials management including inventory levels, aged inventories and plant capacities by production line.
- Ideintiry additional improvements to processes system and procedures
- Responsible for submitting, reviewing and signing off on all capital expenditure projects (including justifications) for presentation to management for approval.
- Accountable for weekly operations report assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the plant (s) based on appropriate KPIs.
- Act as a role model for the team and strong leadership. Punctual for work, meetings and all other deadlines
- Visit the operations sites regularly – 50% of travel
- Be one of the lead champions in achieving Accelerate programme and savings
- Develop the right talents for the growth of the business. Making sure all the roles have a backup plan and also able to be hands-on as required
- Support the growth of the business including mergers and acquisitions, integrations
- Support any business transfers , reorganization and other ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications and skills
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A verifiable success track record with a minimum of 10+ years of related and progressive sets of functional experiences, ability to drive bottom line growth. Success in food and/or ingredient is highly preferred.
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or business discipline is required.
- CPA or other finance qualifications preferred.
- Computer Skills are required, particularly with Excel, SAP and Accounting System.
- Able to work under pressure with finance expertise and operational excellence.
- Driving/Solution oriented management style and leadership through influence
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to establish trust and with other teams
- Courage to Challenge, Stakeholder Engagement, and clear communicator
- Strong desire for success through team work
- Enjoys challenges for growth
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.