(Assistant) Manager – Management Accounting & Reporting Services
(Assistant) Manager – Management Accounting & Reporting Services (European Accounting Compliance and Tax services)
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients, as well as fiscal, legal, M&A and business control services to family businesses. We anticipate in a flexible way to the needs of our clients by offering them daily custom-made solutions for their company. Through a transparent structure and multidisciplinary view, our extensive teams of advisors treat their files with enthusiasm, passion and technical proficiency.
We are looking for a (assistant) manager Management Accounting & Reporting services to join our E-ACTS team (European Accounting Compliance & Tax Services).
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients.
As a member of our Management Accounting & Reporting services team, you will be responsible for managing a series of clients from A-Z. You will enjoy the international environment and deliver bookkeeping, reporting and compliance from data to added-value. You will combine analytical thinking with practical application, and engage with key stakeholders. You will be a mentor and coach junior team members.
As an (Assistant) Manager your daily work incorporates:
- A wide responsibility in terms of day-to-day interactions with clients and team in an international environment;
- Being responsible for the review of and providing feedback on work performed by the team for whom you’re responsible;
- Prepare complex accounting and tax deliverables (from bookkeeping to reporting, financial statements and tax returns) to an international client portfolio;
- Being accountable for deadlines and quality & risk standards;
- Provide oversight of delivery & financials management to clients and team;
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences with team members by developing and giving coaching and trainings;
- 5% of travel since you will be working with international clients.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent practical experience;
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with European GAAP and/or US GAAP/IFRS and indirect tax technical knowledge;
- You have an innate ability to motivate and manage people in a way that brings out the best in your team member;
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- You have strong and diplomatic communication skills;
- You have in-depth Excel skills and are technology minded;
- You are interested in building up long-term relationships with our clients;
- You have a client-service mindset and have the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations;
- You actively engage in the development of our office and have a commercial mindset;
- You are fluent in English. A good understanding of Dutch and/or French are an asset.
What’s in it for you
- A professional and pleasant working environment, a dynamic team with a diverse clientele and a challenging growth market;
- Extensive internal and external training program, and personal career coaching;
- A flexible working environment;
- A competitive salary and benefit package, company car included.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.