Plant Controller - Seattle, WA
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
If you are looking to join a growing company and enjoy hands on plant finance support in a food manufacturing environment, then we are looking for you!
The Plant Controller will have responsibility for our Seattle, WA and Delta, Canada manufacturing facilities and will lead and support the Operations Finance function for the sites in addition to assisting with reporting and identifying of cost savings opportunities.
The position will report to the Beverage Performance Manager and will work in partnership with the plant manager the sites. This role is a key member of the management team.
The Plant Controller will lead a team of five which includes providing accurate financial and statistical data for plant management to make timely and informed decisions concerning financial performance of site operations.
- Proper control and valuation of inventory
- Review plant expenses monthly
- Manufacturing order cost/efficiency
- Direct/Indirect cost analysis
- Capital projects performance reporting
- Daily plant walks
If you’re up to the challenge and have the following qualifications and background, please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. We prefer a degree in Accounting. A CPA, CMA is preferred but not required.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, ERP and Accounting Systems and experience with Performance based measurement.
- Prior experience with long term strategic planning, investing analysis, acquisition, capital, cost management, capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, financial reporting, managing fixed assets, closing the books, processing accounts receivable and accounts payable, budgeting, intercompany allocations, year-end audit and technical accounting are all highly desired.
- Do have experience in commercial or manufacturing? We prefer experience in food, chemical or Pharmaceutical industry but it is not required.
- Experience leading a team is required.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.