Internal Audit Manager
ACCA members would enjoy priority to be invited for the interview with Human Resource Department
Masan Group Corporation (“MSN”) is looking for an experienced Manager of Internal Audit to manage the compliance and internal audit function for MSN and its subsidiaries to ensure that the internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the MSN’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In this position, the Manager of Internal Audit is also responsible for drawing any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management and identifying process improvement opportunities across the business with focus on adding value, improving efficiencies and enhancing the control environment.
The Manager of Internal Audit will report to the Board of Directors of MSN.
The Internal Audit function has unrestricted access to all parts of the organization.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of MSN through the development of an annual program of audit review work.
• Conduct operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
• Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Assist external auditors in internal control related matters as appropriate.
• Promote risk management best practices across MSN.
• Coordinator for conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and to discuss changes in policies that will impact the system flow of information.
• Increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems of functions reviewed.
• Perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure to progress actions as the Director of Internal Audit deems appropriate.
• Identify process improvement opportunities across the business with focus on adding value, improving efficiencies and enhancing the control environment.
• Develop and monitor process improvement and audit recommendation programs, including following through on appropriate actions.
• Perform ad-hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the Board.
• Manage the co-sourcing arrangement with the external auditors as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Relevant licenses, programs or certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
• Accounting designation: ACCA
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of audit departments and staff in global companies.
• Good knowledge of COSO framework and SOX compliance.
• Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk, and control processes and procedures.
• Interacting and Communicating
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Managing Change and Innovation
• Personal and Team Development
• Client Focus and Teamwork
• Delivering Excellence
• Leading and Inspiring
• Professional manner
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Attention to details
• Work well under pressure
• Highly developed investigative skills
• Good time management
• Ability to use own initiative
ABOUT MASAN GROUP
Masan Group Corporation (“Masan” or the “Company”) believes in doing well by doing good. The Company’s mission is to provide better products and services to the 90 million people of Vietnam, so that they can pay less for their daily basic needs. Masan aims to achieve this by driving productivity with technological innovations, trusted brands, and focusing on fewer but bigger opportunities that impact the most lives.
Masan Group’s member companies and associates are industry leaders in branded food and beverages, consumer agriculture (meat), value-add chemical processing, and financial services, altogether representing segments of Vietnam’s economy that are experiencing the most transformational growth.