Junior AML / Compliance Consultant (m/f)
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Thanks for your interest in the Junior AML / Compliance Consultant (m/f) position. Unfortunately, the link which you have accessed is no longer active. Please CLICK HERE to return to the EY Global careers site and use keywords to search for this job as it still might be active, or you can also review our similar listings and apply.
About the job
You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will participate to the review of KYC files and AML procedures and to the assessment of regulatory issues in terms of AML requirements.
Contribute to remediation engagements and gaining valuable AML/KYC experience through on-site review of KYC documentation for clients/investors.
In a team, you will perform gap analysis and identify AML/Compliance/Regulatory issues compared to the laws and regulations in force.
Interact and build relationships with our clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, etc.
- Strong organisation, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Flexibility and team-player
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with regards to AML/Compliance/Regulatory requirements (RCSSF 12-02, CSSF circulars and EU Directives).
- You will acquire strong knowledge of key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures (including monitoring of suspicious transactions, ect.) and have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
Ideally, you’ll also have
- First experience within the financial industry
- Knowledge of AML/KYC principles
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Mary Masclaux and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. Join us in building a better working world!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.