Business Analysis, Off
Who we are looking for:
This is the Officer role within Global Services Hangzhou responsible for leading the business adoption of DNAV tools as well as other automation opportunities across the Asia-pacific region to achieve efficiency improvement and better risk control.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund Accounting & Administration, Assc1, you will:
- Drive the implementation and adoption of new technology per agreed flight plans and ensure targets are achieved
- Provides project management reporting on status, tracking and issues
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in the program
- Coordinate regular stakeholder meetings to manage and communicate progress
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of adoption barriers, bugs or issues with relevant teams
- Devise and implement interim workaround solutions for identified gaps , document these gaps and formulate a plan to eliminate them in the future.
- For known and new barriers to adoption understand timeframe for resolution, and impacts to implementation timelines
- Identify items requiring escalation and communicate to regional business lead / Steering committee
- Manage technology training requirements, time frame and expectations. Refine training program as needed with business user feedback
- Track all post technology adoption go-live action items and workaround solutions until closure
- Drive the optimization of the operating model and capacity creation created by the adoption of new technology
- Monitor adherence with the corporate compliance and risk management policies and controls within the team
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- 4+ year solid experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations environment.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in English, both verbally and in writing, fluently
- Good leadership, negotiation and analytical skills, proven experience in projects/programs, experience in change management would be advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and State Street internal systems
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.