Business Analysis, Officer
Who we are looking for
Business analyst experienced in trade processing and knowledge of fixed income, common stock, future, swap, options, fx...etc. The candidate will perform detailed analysis of requirements, liaising with the business groups and internal development teams.
The successful candidate will be able to discuss business requirements in detail exhibiting a good understanding of financial products, business controls, and process. The BA will interface with operations, IT, Project Management, and other internal system owners. The candidate will be equally at ease discussing business and technical issues, and will be able to lead solution discovery.
What you will be responsible for
As business analyst you will
- Participating & Active Member of Agile team
- Responsible for analysis and creation of stories
- Work closely with the business teams and IT worldwide to define requirements
- Work closely with SQA and Development teams on delivery of fixes and enhancement
- Become a subject matter expert for Performance & Analytics Applications
- Review functionality and CUAT testing
- Write release notes and provide screenshots & details for training documents
- Provide training on new capabilities and enhancements
- Identify compile, analyze and document business requirements that accurately and thoroughly reflect business needs.
- Document business solutions using clear, concise language consistent with the methodology framework.
- Document Functional specification document,Utilize expert level of knowledge of implementation project and user needs.Demonstrates understanding of the impact of problems on the organization as a whole, and facilitate collaboration to achieve resolutions.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or related experience
- Working knowledge of Japan Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of PAM/Jars/RKS is a plus
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.