Analyst - Manage HC Inventory
- Operate Hydrocarbon Management Accounts Payable and Receivable processes.
- Ensure that all payments and receipts are made in accordance with relevant contracts.
- Verify and process Hydrocarbon invoices.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to HM payments and receivables.
- Ensure strict compliance with payment / receipt deadlines.
- Prepare manual journal entries in accordance to FCM controls.
- Reconciliation of relevant accounts using Blackline.
- Execution RDS / FCM controls per controls role mapping requirements.
- Process Improvements and Convergence Continuous Improvement ideas and solutions to achieve efficiencies and effectiveness in performing tasks and assist in implementation.
- Validate that all movement transactions which have physically taken place have been accurately and completely recorded in the system before stocks are reconciled.
- Validate if discrepancies exist, that they are being investigated and resolved on timely basis.
- Reconcile book vs physical stocks on regular basis, and on time for period end close.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies with figures from 3rd party operated depots, including stock differences outside of tolerance.
- Post any final stock differences within allowed tolerance to the appropriate gain/loss accounts in accordance to the Manual of Authorities (MoA), in compliance with GSAP and SOX 404 guidelines.
- Prepares overview of losses & gains for approval.
- Provide information to direct stakeholders timely, accurately, and professionally.
- To ensure timely and accurate deliveries of team’s KPIs
- To ensure compliance and execution of RDS, Key Controls and Non Key Controls in accordance to Shell Controls Framework
- Projects / Assignments Participate (which include delivery of the deliverables within the stipulate timeline, issues escalation and manage expectation gaps) in external and internal rollout/projects / assignments.
- Understand and implement the corresponding financial controls associated with the process to mitigate financial reporting risks
- Ensure timely storage of evidence on task carried out in Global Records Management System.
- To explore ESSA and Continuous Improvement ideas and solutions to achieve efficiencies and effectiveness in performing tasks and assist in implementation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.