Senior Consultant/Manager – Business Consulting - Alternative Investments (m/f)
5 days left
- Experience level
We are currently developing our Alternative Investments practice and we are actively looking for a talented professional with an entrepreneurship spirit willing to contribute to the growth of our Consulting practice.
Your key responsibilities
You would be leading operational excellence and business transformation projects for AIFMs, AIFs and service providers to the Alternative Investment Industry (e.g. Depositaries, Fund Administrators, etc). You will also review and determine sustainable operating models for AIFMs and their service providers. You will also be involved in reviewing and optimizing internal processes and controls, acting as project manager and providing coaching to team members.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong Project Management skills
- Team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop, present and market Ernst & Young services and new solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Alternative Investments operations, including in-depth understanding of the full lifecycle of an Alternative Investment Fund
- Good comprehension of key regulation e.g. AIFMD, CSSF 18/697 and 18/698, UCITS IV and V, MiFID etc
- A fluency in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of leading Fund Administration applications for Alternative Investments (e.g. Investran, eFront or Yardi) being considered a distinct advantage
What we look for
Either an experienced senior consultant (with 3 to 5 years of professional experience) or a Manager (with 5 to 7 years of professional experience) who has been working as Project Manager, Business Analyst or similar roles ideally at an Asset Servicing company, AIFM or another Consulting Firm with exposure to Alternative Investments.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.