ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
As PrimeKeeper’s Accounts & Administration Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining a full set of accounts and carrying out financial reporting in accordance with PrimeKeeper’s policies and Malaysian accounting standards as well as performing general office administration activities.
Are you looking for a career where your involvement can make a difference? We are growing fast and are always looking for people with the best blend of experience, knowledge, talent and ambition. If you are committed to making a difference and have the skills and experience to make things happen, then JOIN US.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare monthly and yearly management accounts, including any other reports requested by the management.
• Process and finalise journal entries in the accounting system. Perform reconciliation and analysis of general ledger accounts for production of financial statements and management reports in accordance to Malaysian accounting standards.
• Prepare audit schedules, tax reports and any other statutory reports for compliance purposes.
• Ensure all payable and receivable invoices and transactions are captured in the accounting system timely and accurately.
• Administer documentation for invoicing, statements of accounts, receipts and maintain a proper filing system for accounting records.
• Assist the Business Development Team on queries that involve merchant disputes and transaction discrepancies.
• Oversee compliance of expenditures against company policies and submission and payment of expense claims. Process bank payments and maintain bank reconciliations.
• Liaise with external and internal parties on accounting related matters including auditors, tax agent, company secretary and government authorities. Handle accounts related queries, requests and feedback in a timely manner and professionally.
• Handle administrative tasks and other general office duties in the company.
• Possess a Diploma/Higher Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of work experience in related accounting functions is required for this
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Possess excellent administrative, organizational, time management and follow-up skills
• Independent with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly detail oriented with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Have a high work ethic with regards to confidential information and be trustworthy.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite tools such as Outlook, Excel, and Word. Experience in using SQL
Accounting Software or other recognised Accounting systems will be an added advantage.