Senior Analyst - Credit Assessment with Czech
Responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provides assessment of a customers credit risk and the recommends terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. Delivers credit evaluation. Responsible for providing authorised approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Manage new credit request;
- Collect and analyze available customer information;
- Assign Credit Risk Category;
- Settle Credit limit;
- Manage Securities;
- Respond to Credit Policy Re-evaluation triggers
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an professional, effective and efficient manner
- Act as an effective team player
- Maintain and implement agreed self development plan
- Ensure that all relevant Shell and SSSC standards and guidelines are met; compliance to control framework rules and guidelines
- Completes any special projects/tasks assigned
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.