Regulatory Reporting Manager#157524
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank’s financial results are reported externally to regulators and other business partners. In this role, you will be a leader in the team accountable for reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of the firm’s significant US entities. This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Lead a team responsible for reviewing and analyzing financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulatory requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide an accurate control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as a trusted partner to internal and external business partner regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- Drive automation and efficiency by finding opportunities to improve reporting systems and liaising with IT and Change Management to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Do you possess CPA / MBA degree?
- Equivalent work experience of 8+ years in accounting / regulatory / financial reporting (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel!
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- Ability to act as both a formal and informal leader to the reporting team.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge.
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work autonomously and can successfully develop and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive control approach!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.