Junior Audit Data Analyst (m/f) as of September 2021
Junior Audit Data Analyst (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Financial Audit department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
In response to a fast-changing business environment, you will have the opportunity for quick onward career progression while working with a broad range of clients across a number of sectors.
You will support data capture, extraction and analysis by setting up databases or relevant systems for the Assurance Services.
To get a better understanding of the specific work challenges, you will work on different legal audit projects in different industry sectors.
You will perform data analytics procedures as part of the financial audit engagements and will be integrated within the financial audit teams.
You will assist in the development of new audit tools such as robotics process automation.
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
- Proactive, you are eager to learn and grow with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in connection between IT & Finance and in process/system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organization to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment
- You will have the opportunity to get an insight on our different industries: commercial & public sector, investment funds, insurance sector, banks, private equity and real estate sector.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Business Informatics, Information Systems, Statistics/Maths or any equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of SQL, Power BI
- Familiar with concepts of process mining, data warehousing, ETL
- Knowledge of R, Python
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Mary Masclaux and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. Join us in building a better working world!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.