Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $60000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Do you dream about joining an esteemed company in the Financial Services industry? Robert Half Finance could have your dream job! To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Exceptional analytical skills are required to excel in this role. This position is full time with excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the chance to grow. This Senior Accountant role is located in Williamsville, New York within the Financial Services field.
How you will make an impact
– Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
– Apply oneself to various department–wide initiatives
– Coordinate Ad–hoc projects as necessary
– Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
– Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
– Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– Skilled at time management
– Knowledgeable of ERP systems
– Self–starter and strong ethical standards
– Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
– Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
– Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Corporate Internal Audit experience
– Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Be detailed, flexible, and organized
– Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
– 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full–time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
?? 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.