Classification: Business Analyst
Compensation: $57.00 to $66.00 hourly
Are you a driven individual with business experience?
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Business Analyst with a deep interest in understanding and articulating customer needs to form well executed development plans for a company in the Mortgage Companies industry.
Candidates should be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable with both the technical and interpersonal aspects of the position.
The long–term temporary–to–full–time Business Analyst will be based in the Carrollton, Texas region.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire–frames, interactions, and user flows
– Partner with development and QA teams to evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements
– Invent and analyze product specification to meet business goal, working closely with development team
– Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer–focused approach
– Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles
– Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
– Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
– Solid grasp of developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications – Awareness of usability and application performance considerations – Experience integrating with API backends – Scrum experience – Strong familiarity with Level Scrum Master – Certified Scrum Master experience – Agile Scrum experience desired
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full–time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
?? 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.