Financial Reporting Team Lead - Funds
Job Title: Team Lead, Accountant Financial & Regulatory Reporting
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
CFS has Financial and Regulatory reporting 'centers of excellence' in Malvern, Pennsylvania; Cork, Ireland and Manila, Philippians.
CFS Financial Statement Reporting assists investment advisers and managers in preparing annual, quarterly, and/or monthly unaudited financial statements for their funds in conformity with the accounting standards adopted by the fund (U.S. GAAP / IFRS).
CFS Regulatory Reporting assists investment advisers in preparing accurate, reliable and timely filings to meet certain regulatory reporting obligations. CFS currently offers services to clients around Form PF, Form CPO-PQR, Form SLT, Annex IV and MMIF.
The services are performed by licensed and certified accountants with significant public accounting experience in the asset management industry and financial and regulatory reporting specialists with pertinent industry experience.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Manage the coordination and completion of financial and regulatory reporting services provided to CFS clients.
- Lead assigned financial and regulatory reporting engagements including planning, budgeting, client relationship management and delegation to staff
- Providing training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds under US GAAP and IFRS
- Contribute to identifying, researching, and communicating recent authoritative pronouncements for funds, to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting group and clients
- Lead a team of Financial and Regulatory Reporting staff, ensuring their work is produced accurately and to high standards. Ensure that the work is allocated appropriately and reviewed thoroughly
- Establish staff goals, prepare performance evaluations, direct individual and group staff meetings.
- Develop strong relationships with internal parties, clients and audit firm personnel
- Recognize and communicate potential opportunities for new clients as well as value added service enhancements for existing clients
- Writing and/or reviewing various reports related to engagements. Prepare adhoc reports for the client upon request. Attend meetings and training to enhance knowledge to be passed down to the team.
- A minimum of three years' experience in funds
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements for funds
- Experience in leading a team of accountants and/or auditors
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for funds
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation preferred
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Excellent communication and writing skills
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.