Transaction Capture Analyst
To perform the following responsibilities within a Team:
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between fund accounting books and booking entries of custodian banks as well as other counterpart entities keeping fund accounts (cash accounts, securities accounts);
- Processing transactions into accounting systems;
- Cooperation with internal and external clients as well as with other teams involved in fund assets valuation process
Team participates in a process of preparation and delivery to clients (funds) valuations of their assets (Net Asset Value).
As a result of the above activity, team actively cooperates with other teams within Citi as a part of one production group called Securities and Fund Services.
Employee on this position performs control functions in a team as well as coordinates process improvement projects and tasks
- Accurate and timely booking of transactions executed on investment funds accounts, verifying received instructions in respect of their correctness and completeness;
- Self-reliant administration of the Investment Funds being in a scope of team’s responsibilities;
- Timely preparation and delivery of accounting records and reports (standard and non-standard) to other relevant teams;
- Performing control functions in a process, verifying transactions booked into accounting system and preparation of accounting summaries/reports;
- Supervising BAU process;
- Understanding of all business connections and relations between teams/divisions within an end-to-end process,
- Cooperation with other teams/divisions in Citi in scope of performed responsibilities;
- Timely answering to standard and most of the non-standard queries related to duties performed, adhering to high standards of business correspondence;
- Supporting team in unusual/non-standard situations requiring broad knowledge and experience;
- Meeting the work quality requirements;
- Identifying and reporting of any gaps and risks in a process followed by the single-handed preparation and implementation of solutions eliminating these gaps;
- Identifying ineffective areas within own BAU process and initiating changes for them – proposing improvement solutions;
- Creating procedures and keeping current procedures up to date according to Citi standards;
- Conducting projects within a team as well as actively participating in projects on a department level proposed by managers, clients, other teams and divisions within CITI, etc. with a regular information on project’s status to a project leader and manager;
- Improving personal qualifications by acquiring IAQ/IOC certificate (SII/CISI) within first 24 months of employment or equivalent financial certificate (CFA/ACCA/CIMA) within a period agreed with a manager;
- Acknowledging Citi’s principals and values of organizational culture and applying them in everyday work activities.
- Training of new employees;
- Participating in audits, business meetings, teleconferences.
- Caring out other business tasks assigned by the manager.
- Very good knowledge of capital markets subject matter;
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles;
- At least 2-3 years of experience on a similar position.
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Computing skills including MS Office environment (good knowledge of Excel);
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to self organize and effective time management;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to handle non-standard situations.
- University degree in Economics (or in similar profile programs);
- Business English Certificate is an asset;
- Financial Certificate such as CIMA/CFA/ACCA will be an asset.
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity please visit our website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.