Tax Management Consulting - Senior
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
In an increasingly demanding and transforming finance and tax environment, managing tax responsibilities within the tax department is becoming more complex. With tax technology and consulting experience, Deloitte’s Tax Management Consulting (TMC) division assists organisations transform their tax processes and technology capabilities in order to enhance efficiencies, align data, and improve transparency through tax sensitization of ERP systems, implement tax technology software all the way through the reporting and documentation of tax process. This allows more time for tax planning and value-add activities.
Our TMC-team is distinctive and combines Deloitte’s deep expertise within tax advisory, with a hands-on technology and process focus, allowing our clients end-to-end global advisory services and technology enablement.
Our TMC-team focuses on Strategy, Risk and Operations, as well as Tax Technology, Global Compliance and Reporting. We collaborate with colleagues accross all Service Lines. Our work is typically project-based and focuses on implementation of automation and technology solutions, process improvement and transformation of the tax function.
Work you’ll do
- Collaboration with tax and consulting colleagues across a range of industry specialists (ranging from Financial Services, Real Estate, Consumer Business, Energy & Resources, Technology, Media & Telecommunications) within the Belgian practice;
- Acting as the Tax Technology-contact in respect of the rest of the Belgian Deloitte Tax & Legal practice;
- Working with the offshore and nearshore teams to plan and deliver the entire compliance and/or reporting process;
- Actively seeking possible improvements to processes, technologies and methodologies (e.g. automation, analytics, etc.), and communicate the ideas with the team of colleagues;
- Development of a working knowledge of the wider TMC-practice and ensure that these wider offerings are introduced to existing clients where relevant – offering the client a holistic solution.
- Background in commercial engineering, Management Information Systems or Computer Science, Finance and/or Economics qualification/degree
- An innovative approach and a desire to solve problems within the area of taxation
- Passionate about client service
- Organised with a flexible and adaptable approach
- A desire to develop your career and take on additional responsibility
- Technology savvy
- Coding skills are a plus
We seek someone interested in the tax function of the future, use of technology and process analysis. Whether you have experience from an audit department, as a consultant or from technology is not key, as long as you have a spark and are interested in learning within the world’s premier advisory firm.
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.