Tax, Associate - Private Client Services, Singapore (2021 Graduates)
Ernst & Young’s Private Clients Services practice provide advice to domestic and internationally based clients and their family offices in relation to succession planning, family office matters, family governance, trusts and tax matters.
Joining Private Clients Services gives you the opportunity to provide high quality cross-jurisdictional strategic advice in the areas of family governance or tax. We advise private client or tax advisory related to high net worth entrepreneurs or business families.
Your key responsibilities
As a Private Client Services Associate / Consultant, you will work on broad range of advisory topics relating to family office or family governance, applying your existing skillsets and analytical skills to these areas effectively and efficiently. You will provide support for or act as point of entry for client servicing and related issues, supporting the Private Clients Services team in business development efforts and delivery on engagements. You will also collaborate closely with a cross-functional teams to provide holistic advice to family business clients and family office clients and their advisors. You will also provide advisory support or advice to our clients’ strategic initiatives and projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable individual, able to deliver high quality results efficiently under pressure and able to multi-task
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Eagerness to learn new skills and continually upgrade your professional capabilities
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Degree in Accountancy, Law, Tax, Finance or Business related discipline
- An awareness and ability to serve and support the needs of wealthy individuals or business families
- An interest in solving complex legal and tax issues and providing bespoke advisory services to clients
- Prior work experience is not required
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed Resume
- Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
*You are strongly encouraged to prioritize your job application, as applicants with more than one job entry under Tax will only be shortlisted for one Tax position. This position is only applicable to students who are in their final year of study. We regret that applicants who do not belong to this category will not be shortlisted for this recruitment exercise.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The EY member firms in Singapore, with a strength of close to 3,400 people and 180 Partners, is part of the Asia-Pacific Area, which comprises 23 countries across 6 Regions and brings together over 55,000 people to provide services seamlessly across borders.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.