IS, Documentation Rep
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley administers over $200 billion of hedge fund assets. Using the Firm’s proprietary, globally accessible technology platform, the business provides a full range of fund administration services, including daily accounting and financial reporting; transfer agency and investor services; middle and back-office support; and integrated portfolio analytics. Morgan Stanley Fund Services is supported by more than 700 professionals based in New York, London, Hong Kong, Dublin, Glasgow, Bangalore and Mumbai.
We are seeking a candidate to join our Documentation Team in Mumbai, India. The Documentation Team works closely with all groups within the Fund Services business unit. These include accounting and investor services professionals, tax, risk, and transition management. The position involves support for the preparation, management and maintenance of various documentation types across a wide range of clients.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining client board meeting schedule and working with the various groups within the business unit to prepare board meeting materials;
- Providing assistance with the set up and distribution of client offering documents;
- Provision of representation letters on behalf of clients to banks, brokers, auditors and regulators;
- Collecting and reviewing client capacity and authority documentation, tax documentation, and AML documentation;
- Coordinating the review and resolution of issues/questions that arise from various functional areas.
Key Characteristics / Competencies
- Strong knowledge of regulations (as it pertains to funds would be advantageous).
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks – possess a strong sense of urgency and excellent judgment.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- An ability to work under pressure and an ability to cope with increased workloads at month-end.
- An ability to work as part of a global, distributed team.
- A third level qualification – preferably in a legal/compliance discipline.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.