Experienced Auditor for our Financial Services Practise (m/f) - Native Level German Speaker Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Asset Management Team.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job/team
As experienced member of our Audit team you will perform and oversee the preparation of annual financial statements under Lux GAAP and IFRS to clients in the field of Investment Funds. As Senior you will take part in the coordination and development of junior staff. While taking responsibility to develop and maintain productive working relationships with both your team and clients to assess clients' satisfaction you will be enganged in solving complex regulatory and accounting issues.
On a daily routine, you demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to different client situations. Furthermore, you will coordinate on-site fieldwork at clients including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process and translate the Audit strategy into effective Audit procedures and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for an organized and flexible employee with excellent communication skills who can work as a team player. We will offer you a friendly yet challenging work environment and attractive salary/benefits package. You can join ongoing Trainings to improve your Skills in an international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- You hold a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accountancy or equivalent, emphasis in Audit Accounting or Controlling
- You have 2-4 years of experience in the Audit of Investment Funds
- You have a sound knowledge of IFRS
- You have a solid understanding of Luxembourgish and EU law requirements (e.g. UCITS IV law)
- You are fluent in English and German
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CFA etc would be considered as an asset
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the "Apply for job" button or contact Sophie Weber (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pia Longen (email@example.com) and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.