Alpha Services Transformation Strategy & Execution Lead
What we are looking for
The Alpha Strategy and Business Development team is looking to hire an a Transformation Strategy & Execution Lead that will be responsible for the strategy planning, execution, and financial analysis related to the execution of the Alpha Services Transformation program. The ideal candidate will have strong middle office subject matter expertise across a range of different business processes.
Why this job is important to us
State Street Alpha brings together data and capabilities across the investment lifecycle to help our clients make better decisions, grow at scale, and deliver returns for their clients. We partner with clients to optimize their operations, data, and technology footprint by leveraging the Alpha Platform and outsourced Alpha Services. The successful execution of the Alpha Services Transformation Program is core to State Street’s ability to deliver on the value proposition of the Alpha platform.
What you are responsible for
- Provide oversight and leadership of all analysis, scoping and management of work streams initiatives within the Alpha Services Transformation program
- Act as Solution Lead on Alpha initiatives with the Alpha Services Transformation Program
- Manage the project management team overseeing projects within the overall Alpha Services Transformation program
- Oversee the impediments with stakeholders, drive program progress, and escalate risks, issues and solutions.
- Drive the implementation of project changes and interventions to achieve program goals
- Perform financial management oversight of workstreams to enable achievement of transformation financial goals and synergies
- Structure and build quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
- Apply strong business judgment to surface implications and practical, high impact options
- Perform competitor/industry research leveraging both public and non-public sources
- Manage the Program governance meetings including project plan consolidation and materials preparations
Education and Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years financial services experience including Product Management, Strategy Transformation, Data Management and instrument engineering.
- Proven Middle-office depth with one of the following or more: Accounting, Reconciliation, Corporate Actions, Performance Measurement and Attribution
- Industry certifications and/or consulting experience a plus
- Proven leadership and program management skills
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investments research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.