Controller in Asset Management #148596
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Financial Controlling in Wroclaw is a part of International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization which is responsible for providing controlling services to various businesses on a worldwide level.
Asset Management Controlling is a dedicated team providing support for Credit Suisse International Wealth Management division in the area of Asset Management. Controller's position within this team mainly involves:
- Calculate, analyze and report cross and intra-divisional collaboration cost and revenues.
- Responsible for cost analysis across EMEA and SWISS Asset Management departments.
- Understand the drivers of related P&L line items and providing commentary on month over month deltas.
- Active involvement in month-end closing.
- Manage and monitor intercompany cash settlements and ledger postings.
- Manage ad hoc queries and data analysis, providing commentary and calculations.
- Close collaboration with business partners and Controllers within International Wealth Management division located in Zurich and New York as well as with Financial Accounting.
- Contribute to business and bank projects.
- Higher education in Economics, Banking, Finance or higher education in a technical science with 2nd field of study in Economics, Banking or Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Accounting is essential
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office (practical Excel knowledge)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and figures
- Well organized, diligent and ability to prioritize work
- Problem solving skills - identifying and reporting processes shortcomings and suggesting/implementing efficient solutions
- Ambitious, highly motivated individual with proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.