Treasury Team Capital Planning Associate
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Prepare and review capital-related materials for key governance forums and regulatory meetings
- Provide documentation and project management support for the annual Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Perform calculations and analyses e.g. quarterly capital adequacy assessments, capital targets and limits setting, and subsidiary double leverage
- Work with Treasury teams across London, Europe, US and Asia to help deliver strategic capital projects such as dividends and infusions
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting#LI-AN1
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in accounting, finance, or related disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- A basic understanding of and high interest in the financial markets
- Proactive mind-set and willingness to continuously learn capital related matters
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
You will be working as part of Budapest Corporate Treasury in the Capital team. Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm?s Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration. There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.