Financial Reporting and Accounting Specialist
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
As a Financial Reporting and Accounting Specialist you will be responsible, under the direction of Accounting and Financial Reporting Supervisor, for the day to day accounting and/or financial reporting for entities within the Alternative Investments Funds structures (AIF'), mostly Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt Funds, registered in Luxembourg and United States.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- General Ledger accounting on stand-alone level - booking of daily cash movements, invoices, expense accruals, prepayments, intercompany transactions and reconciliation of financial data
- Preparing monthly / quarterly / annual financial reporting to internal (other BBH offices) and external parties (clients, auditors, tax advisors)
- Preparing annual and semi-annual financial statements of the investment funds under different accounting standards (IFRS, Luxembourg GAAP, US GAAP)
- When needed, assistance in preparing basic reconciliation files for the consolidation of AIF structures
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis, ensuring timely and accurate responses to any client queries
- Liaising with fund auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries
- Communicating appropriately with the Accounting and Financial Reporting Supervisor with respect to all timetables and workflow, and communicating to the extent appropriate about all relevant matters with other department members within BBH.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- At least 1 year of working experience in finance related area
- Ability to work as part of a team in client-driven environment
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and striving to achieve the highest level of professional
- Well-organized and detail orientated
- Fluency in English
- Highly computer literate with strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and/or professional accountancy qualification (qualified or part qualified) will be a huge asset.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.