Process Automation Manager
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Understand Finance business problems and challenges, and translate business requirements into technical specifications and implement them
- recommend appropriate solutions which may include both identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems as well as design and execution of quick solutions which can be self-supported by the responsible teams after delivery
- Work closely with Management and Controllers on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
- Develop strategic reporting platform
- Managing a team of 2-3 people by mentoring them and setting up priorities and guidelines for consistent and timely delivery of agreed enhancements
- Maintain existing databases
- Completed University degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in MS Office development and integration (VBA, Excel, Access)
- Strong knowledge of VBA and SQL is a must
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI and Alteryx/Dataiku/Knime is an advantage
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Must be proactive and show initiatives in learning new materials, search for better methodologies, spot problems, and suggest solutions
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
- Experience in people management
- Excellent English knowledge
The Budapest Trading Fees Controlling team, within the Finance department, is responsible for expense management and control for trading related fees, communication with exchange and clearing houses and Morgan Stanley Finance Controller groups; month end close tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation, invoice reconciliation and payment, and delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.