Senior Consultant and (Senior) Manager | M&A Tax
4 days left
- Experience level
If you are you interested in joining our team of M&A tax professionals as a senior consultant or (senior) manager, look no further.
The M&A tax team is a specialist team within Deloitte Belgium’s Global Business Tax group, supporting clients throughout the M&A lifecycle. The M&A tax team is advising corporate clients, private equity funds, management and other stakeholders on all tax matters arising within the framework of mergers, acquisitions, disposals, (re)financing transactions and post-merger integration projects, hereby closely collaborating with M&A professionals in other business units of Deloitte.
Being part of the M&A tax team, you will:
- be part of, or manage, an enthusiastic and diverse team, not only executing projects, but also bringing new ideas and solutions to the table;
- coordinate, and work on, Belgian and cross-border M&A projects, including due diligence and tax structuring projects;
- advise on the set-up of investment in funds or other investment vehicles;
- focus on corporate tax, without losing sight of other taxes (VAT, personal tax, real estate transfer tax, etc.) that are relevant for an M&A transaction;
- work with M&A colleagues and experts in foreign Deloitte offices countries;
- gain insights and experience on what makes a successful M&A transaction;
- interact with clients and other advisors;
- help to develop the business and manage client relationships (as a manager);
- analyze, and make recommendations on, often quite complex Belgian and international tax issues, hereby considering the specific context in which the problem or issue arise
You are the person we are looking for if you are passionate about tax, but also take a healthy interest in a/o legal, finance and accounting matters. You want to understand what is going on beyond your area of expertise, and strive to understand the key drivers of a target business and a successful M&A transaction.
You have gained 2-4 years (senior consultant) or 5 years or more (manager or senior manager) of experience in tax (but not necessarily M&A tax) and have a degree in a business-related discipline, such as law or economics. You are willing to be part of a team and continuously invest in communication, business and tax skills.
What is in it for you?
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer them an attractive and competitive salary with a broad range of benefits.
You will work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and flexibility are key. Personal development and growth are encouraged, and many unique learning opportunities are made available.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.