Internal Auditor (Moscow)
8 out of 10 people don’t like leaving their comfort zone.
10 out 10 of employees of Coca-Cola HBC Russia do not afraid trying and learning new things. Getting better day by day.
Is it about you?
- 3 years’ experience of related work experience in an Auditing (BIG 4 highly desired) or Finance capacity;
- University level Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Professional qualification (i.e. CIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA, CISA or comparable)
- Fluent in English – Advanced level;
- Able to have business trips more that 50% of workload;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills to interact with all levels of the organization;
- Able to quickly develop an understanding of business processes, risks and controls;
- Demonstrate an ability to remain flexible and flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment with competing priorities and deadlines;
- Organization skills to prioritize work and multitasking;
- Able to contribute in a dynamic team environment while maintaining accountability for individual performance objectives.
Then you are ready for challenges:
- Plan and perform financial and operational audits using a risk-based approach;
- Addressing the needs of internal stakeholders;
- Supporting the business objectives of Group senior management;
- Collaborate cross-functionally;
- Ideas to improve audit activities, adult programs, and identify new areas for automation;
- Ensure compliance with Group policies, local regulations, the Internal Control Framework and Group best practices;
- Deliver on time audit reports;
- Deliver added value and pragmatic solutions for identified issues;
- Preparation of quality audit work papers.
We will support you and provide:
- Competitive salary
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee
- Life insurance for employee
- Meals & mobile allowances
- Good opportunities for professional and career growth within an international company
- Office location: ComCity, metro station Rumyantsevo