AC Crowe Ukraine is a member of the international audit network Crowe Global, the 8th largest in the world, consisting of 250 independent firms providing audit and consulting services in 130 countries through 765 offices.
The company is a representative of a network with an impeccable reputation, which demonstrates the highest standards of quality of work and the provision of highly professional services.
Our team is a team of business experts who are responsible for excellence in customer service.
All employees are periodically trained, we arrange grand corporate events and fun.
You can learn more about us at https://www.crowe.com/ua/croweacu
We are looking for - Assistant Auditor
Place of work Ukraine, Kyiv
• the opportunity to work in a stable company;
• official employment according to the Labor Code;
• work schedule from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mon-Fri;
• paid annual leave 24 days;
• competitive and stable wages (based on the results of the interview);
• opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Assistance in obtaining the qualification of a certified auditor and membership in ACCA;
• comfortable office with air conditioning and modern office equipment, Kontraktova Square;
• delicious coffee, tea;
• exciting corporate events;
• a friendly team of like-minded people.
• Assistance to the Auditor;
• performing an audit procedure;
• preparation of working documentation (in specialized programs);
• participation in business trips in Ukraine;
It is possible to submit a resume if you have:
• education in economics, finance, accounting;
• knowledge of accounting standards, International Standards on Auditing;
• Experience as an assistant auditor or assistant accountant will be an advantage;
• fluency in the Ukrainian language;
• excellent skills in working with basic computer programs (MS Office, accounting programs);
• excellent communication skills;
• ability to work independently and in a team;
• interest in professional growth and self-realization.
Preference is given to a person who:
• has the skills to work in a specialized audit program Case Ware;
• has knowledge of English not lower than the level of Intermediate.
In our team we see:
• a student of the last courses of higher educational institutions and ready to work full time;
• a graduate without work experience, but with good knowledge in economics and accounting;
• assistant accountant or accountant, economist who wants to develop his/her professional qualities.
For more information and to submit a resume, please visit our website https://www.crowe.com/en/croweacu and in the career section you can find an e-mail address where you can send your resume.
By joining AC Crowe Ukraine, you become part of our friendly family, the main strength of which is each employee, his potential, bright personality, desire to bring something new to the company. Our ability is to preserve all these qualities and this sets us apart from other companies.
We are waiting for you in our team AC Crowe Ukraine.