3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
AC Crowe Ukraine is a member of the international audit network Crowe Global, the 8th largest in the world, consisting of 250 independent firms providing audit and consulting services in 130 countries through 765 offices.
The company is a representative of a network with an impeccable reputation, which demonstrates the highest standards of quality of work and the provision of highly professional services.
Our team is a team of business experts who are responsible for excellence in customer service.
All employees are periodically trained, we arrange grand corporate events and fun.
You can learn more about us at https://www.crowe.com/ua/croweacu
We are looking for Project Manager
Place of work Ukraine, Kyiv
• opportunity to work in a stable company;
• official employment according to the Labor Code;
• work schedule from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mon-Fri;
• paid annual leave of 24 days;
• competitive and stable wages (based on the results of the interview);
• comfortable office in the city center - Kontraktova Square;
• a friendly team of like-minded people.
• planning of audits;
• control over the implementation of tasks for each project;
• summary of all data and analysis of the client's financial statements;
• preparation of reports during the project and drafts of final documents for the client on the project;
• ensuring effective interaction with customers.
• education in economics, finance, accounting;
• Experience in conducting audits is required;
• knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and International Financial Reporting Standards;
• excellent knowledge of all areas of accounting, taxes, skills of all forms of reporting;
• availability of ACCA qualification;
• experience in international companies for at least 5 years as an auditor, project manager, including 3 years in the TOP-6 leading audit companies;
• fluency in Ukrainian, high level of English language proficiency;
• readiness for business trips;
• excellent communication skills (written and oral) required for personnel management;
• ability to act effectively in stressful situations.
• be a member of ACCA;
• auditor's certificate;
• fluency in English.
For more information and to submit a resume, please visit our website https://www.crowe.com/en/croweacu and in the career section you can find an e-mail address where you can send your resume.
By joining AC Crowe Ukraine, you become part of our friendly family, the main strength of which is each employee, his potential, bright personality, desire to bring something new to the company. Our ability is to preserve all these qualities and this sets us apart from other companies.
We are waiting for you in our team AC Crowe Ukraine.