Junior Tax Consultant
4 days left
- Full time
Every story has a beginning!
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a Consultant of Corporate Tax group, you will have a unique opportunity to participate and oversee a wide range of cross-functional engagements, gaining deep expert knowledge of a variety of fields and industry sectors, boost your knowledge in finance, domestic tax legislation and key trends in international tax law. Such diverse experience provides excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career.
The role will involve:
• Work as a team member on a range of engagements, including tax support during financial audit, tax review, tax due diligence and other M&A support, tax advisory on specific tax matters, international corporate Group structuring, transfer pricing engagements etc.
• Analyze financial and tax accounting data, business activities and business processes of large multinational and Ukrainian companies within a wide range of industries
• Perform tax law research, investigate letters issued by the tax authorities and court rulings
• Prepare concise business summaries and reports to be delivered to clients, with guidance of senior colleagues
• Assist in preparation of proposal documents and presentations for public events
• Participate in meetings with clients (including in the role of a speaker, as you advance in your career)
• Cooperate with team members from other departments on cross-functional engagements
To be considered you should possess:
• Graduate, last year master's degree student. Expected degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance
• Knowledge of tax legislation and/or accounting principles
• Upper-Intermediate level of English, both verbal and written
• Proficiency in using office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook
• Willingness and ability to learn quickly
• Self-motivation and ambition
• Strong commitment to providing client service of excellent quality
• Competitive market level salary, subject to annual increase according to your performance and professional growth (the salary increase date is fixed within the Firm)
• Professional qualification (ACCA)
• Cozy office space for teamwork
• Health insurance
• Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
• Possibility to participate in business and social Firm initiatives
• Friendly and energetic environment
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by
our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and
for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for Junior Tax Consultant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly