National Power Company “UKRENERGO” is looking for an IFRS Specialist.
- Participation in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements of the Company in accordance with IFRS
- Participation in the preparation of the Company's financial statements in iXBRL format
- Analysis of financial statements and preparation of the reports for management
- Analysis of the correctness of accounting by branches of the Company in accordance with the accounting policy
- Preparation of changes to accounting policies and internal instructions
- Developing and implementation of new approaches to financial reporting process in order to increase effectiveness and quality
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and calculations
- Higher education (finance, economics, accounting and auditing), ACCA member or student
- Experience in Big4 or other international audit companies - from 2 years
- Knowledge of accounting, IFRS, and practical experience in their application
- Ability to work with MS Excel and large data sets
- English - intermediate and above (work with financial statements in English)
- Ability to quickly analyze, perform tasks, responsibility, focus on results, ability to work in a team
- Official employment, paid leave and other social guarantees provided by the Labor Code and the Collective Agreement
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for further career growth
If you are interested in this vacancy and answer candidate's purpose, please send your CV with the desired level of salary
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for IFRS Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly