Reporting and Analysis Specialist
The National Power Company UKRENERGO is looking for the Reporting and Analysis Specialist to join the team.
- Maintenance of management accounting and preparation of consolidated management reporting;
- Financial and management reporting analysis;
- Calculation and analysis of key performance indicators;
- Calculation and analysis of deviations, factor analysis;
- Preparation of target figure analysis and actual data indicators;
- As part of the report activities: collection and processing of information, verification of compliance and adequacy, communication with departments in the process of obtaining and processing;
- Execution of other ad-hoc tasks, including preparation of analytical reports, presentations for the supervisory board and external users.
- Higher education;
- In the process of obtaining the ACCA (Association of Charted Certified Accountants) and/or CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants);
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting;
- Enterprise’s reporting process understanding;
- Knowledge of financial and operational activities analysis;
- Ability to handle large volumes of data and prepare meaningful reports to management;
- Ability to plan work, focus on results;
- High level of MS Excel experience, good knowledge of MS Office (MS Power Point, MS Word);
- Upper intermediate in English.
- Official employment, paid leave and other social guarantees provided by the Labor Code and the Collective Agreement;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for further career growth.
If you’re interested in vacancy and your experience meets the candidate requirements, please send your CV with desired level of salary to email:
Kochetkova.AI@ua.energy - Kochetkova Anna, HR Specialist
Thank you for your attention to the National Power Company "Ukrenergo"!