Reporting and Analysis Specialist
The National Power Company UKRENERGO is looking for the Reporting and Analysis Specialist to join the team.
- Maintenance of management accounting and preparation of consolidated management reporting;
- Financial and management reporting analysis;
- Calculation and analysis of key performance indicators;
- Calculation and analysis of deviations, factor analysis;
- Preparation of target figure analysis and actual data indicators;
- As part of the report activities: collection and processing of information, verification of compliance and adequacy, communication with departments in the process of obtaining and processing;
- Execution of other ad-hoc tasks, including preparation of analytical reports, presentations for the supervisory board and external users.
- Higher education;
- In the process of obtaining the ACCA (Association of Charted Certified Accountants) and/or CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants);
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting;
- Enterprise’s reporting process understanding;
- Knowledge of financial and operational activities analysis;
- Ability to handle large volumes of data and prepare meaningful reports to management;
- Ability to plan work, focus on results;
- High level of MS Excel experience, good knowledge of MS Office (MS Power Point, MS Word);
- Upper intermediate in English.
- Official employment, paid leave and other social guarantees provided by the Labor Code and the Collective Agreement;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for further career growth.
If you’re interested in vacancy and your experience meets the candidate requirements, please send your CV with desired level of salary to email:
Kochetkova.AI@ua.energy - Kochetkova Anna, HR Specialist
Thank you for your attention to the National Power Company "Ukrenergo"!
Apply for Reporting and Analysis Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly