Financial Planning Specialist
The National Power Company UKRENERGO is looking for the Financial Planning Specialist to join the team.
- Preparation of the company’s Financial Plan (budget) and related analytical information (annually);
- Preparation of an actual financial report describing financial plan implementation (quarterly);
- Preparation of other reports based on NEC Ukrenergo financial and economic indicators according to the legislation forms;
- Preparation of draft orders, directives, letters and other documents on financial and economic activities of the company;
- As part of the report activities: collection and processing of information, verification of compliance and adequacy, communication with departments in the process of obtaining and processing;
- Execution of other ad-hoc tasks, including preparation of analytical reports, presentations for the supervisory board and external users.
- Knowledge of tax and accounting according to international standards (IFRS);
- Experience and skills with preparation and analysis of the company's reporting;
- High level of mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Skills in processing large amounts of information;
- Skills of effective communication, presentation of analytical and reporting materials.
- Upper intermediate in English.
- Official employment, paid leave and other social guarantees provided by the Labor Code and the Collective Agreement
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for further career growth.
If you’re interested in vacancy and your experience meets the candidate requirements, please send your CV with desired level of salary to email via the apply button below:
Kochetkova.AI@ua.energy - Kochetkova Anna, HR Specialist
Thank you for your attention to the National Power Company "Ukrenergo"!