Audit Manager Professional Practices
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Professional Practices team plays a critical role in ensuring that Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) deliver high quality assurance services to our varied internal and external stakeholders.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Driving best-in-class audit practices by driving adoption of innovative audit techniques and maintaining a high quality, straightforward audit methodology
- The enhancement and maintenance of the audit methodology
- Developing and delivering on an effective Quality Assurance program to assure the quality of work performed across GA&A globally.
Do work that matters
- Support the delivery of best-in-class audit practices, tools and processes to assist the GA&A function in executing their role as the Bank’s Third Line of Accountability
- Proactively monitor current and emerging risks and trends across the auditing industry to develop the function to be leading by global standards
- Apply strategic thinking and thought leadership to ensure that this role meets the Board Audit Committee’s requirements
- Support the team in building and maintaining key relationships with the Group Auditor and his executive leadership team, including subsidiary audit teams, to ensure audit methodology is effectively adopted and adhered to
- Solve problems through applying innovative thinking and encourage and driving processes to capture and act on innovation ideas which improve the way we work and develop leading practices
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Good understanding of, and experience in, internal/external audit and risk management, preferably working for a global financial services company
- Ability in building strong customer relationships based on credibility, rapport
- Innovative mindset and who enjoys a challenge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Internationally recognised auditing or professional qualification
If this is your next role, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 27/09/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.