Senior Billing Controls Supervisor, Officer
Your new team
Global Billing Operations as a part of State Street's Finance Division is responsible for end to end client invoicing and reconciliation activities on investment funds. The team provide services for 7 EMEA countries: France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland and the UK.
Your new role
Senior Billing Controls Supervisor will be supporting risk and control programs across Billing function by leading control and risk assessments. He/She will also support Billing Team Manager and/or Senior Billing Team Manager in daily billing process, presentations, process or client service transitions, projects and other assignments related to billing process.
- Lead monthly meetings and present reports to senior management
- Central contact to coordinate Expense standard of Out Of Pocket (OOP) controls review requests and status
- Oversee and support quarterly Out Of Pocket management reporting review
- Oversee maintenance of Out Of Pocket controls across billing regions
- Work with different departments on Incidents reported and Self-Identified Issues remediation items
- Lead controls assessments analysis from Billing perspective with indirect matrix management to Billing Leads and other departments
- Support in risk and control programs across Billing, including preparation of OOP documentation and controls, Dashboards and reports
- Assisting with risk assessments to identify areas requiring detailed testing
- Drafting recommendations and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- Participate in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, identify controls and control gaps, by conducting walkthroughs
- Identify, document and maintain evidence
- supporting process and controls objectives
- Assisting in Billing Transformation Program
What we value
- At least 6 years of professional experience in financial accountancy, and/or billing area
- Extensive knowledge of accounting processes and accounting systems with special focus on billing area
- Audit / Compliance / Risk and Controls Assessment experience
- Knowledge of investment banking financial products is an asset
- Advanced English language skills (B2/C1 level required)
- Well-developed client relationships building and client service skills
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Additional days off
- International operating environment;
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.