Audit Director, IB Compliance and Regulation #142815
7 days left
- Experience level
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s results-oriented spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as owning the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
We offer a senior leadership position as Audit Director for American Non-FCC (Non-Financial Crime) Compliance.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Be accountable for the portfolio of Investment Banking (Global Markets and IBCM) compliance and regulatory coverage, supporting the American Head of Audit of Compliance and Regulations, in close partnership with Chief Auditors and other Heads of Audit globally
- Deliver compelling assurance by identifying top risk themes, developing and executing the audit program based on your continuous risk assessment in accordance with our risk-based Internal Audit methodology
- Contextualize risk and align audit scope with the business and the bank’s strategy taking into consideration changes in risk profile and market environment
- Influence senior management by demonstrating value and insight and manage direct relationships with External Audit and Regulators
- Work alongside peers in the senior leadership team who bring subject matter expertise (e.g. Credit Risk, Model Risk, Tax) and encourage sharing distinct perspectives among the team
- Build top-performing teams by coaching and mentoring audit teams across multiple offices and increasing subject matter knowledge to develop the value and insight they provide to the business and the Board
- Cultivate a culture of trust and set the tone for a positive and result oriented environment that promotes collaboration, diversity and inclusiveness
- Adopt innovation and the use of new technologies and processes which you will creatively incorporate in your day to day work
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) or post graduate/professional qualifications within a relevant field (e.g. MBA, Jurisprudence, Economics, Compliance, Banking and Finance).
- Outstanding understanding of audit issues, regulatory requirements, risk and control matters. Experience in auditing or substantial exposure to internal audit would be an advantage!
- Do you possess strong product knowledge and experience in Global Markets and Investment Banking?
- Outstanding knowledge of relevant regulations, and are experienced in working and engaging with regulators.
- An agile problem solver, recognize that innovation is critical and have a track record of delivering change and meeting challenges.
- Outstanding and effective competencies in building and managing relationships with senior business partners.
- Strong communication skills and can present complex topics in a simple and concise way!
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and a genuine interest and long standing experience in managing global teams and developing others
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.