Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
This role provides a unique and exciting opportunity to work within our Group Tax function where the team are based at GHQ Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- Management of large and varied range of tax projects.
- Provision of tax advice in relation to M&A Activity, liaising with legal, Treasury, Management and Commercial departments. Advising on related post-acquisition restructuring as required
- Business partnering with divisional and group management
- Management of tax audit controversy and engaging with local tax authorities & tax advisors across various jurisdictions
- Identifying and assessing the impact of new tax legislation in various jurisdictions and application to Kerry
- Supporting the business on commercial transactions
- Playing an active role in international tax strategy, planning, transfer pricing, R&D credits and group financing projects.
- 3 - 5 years post tax qualification experience
- Strong corporate tax experience, with a preference for Big 4 experience
- Accounting Qualifications are not a necessity but would be preferable
- Experience with International Tax and Deferred Tax
- Strong analytical thinker
- Excellent attention to detail with multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Good communication skills, an ability to converse with all levels and nationalities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.