Client Manager- Excellent Accountancy Practice
An opportunity with a leading and highly regarded accountancy practice, based near Chichester has arisen for a practice professional to join their team as a Client Manager, in a role offering progression and development potential with increasing client contact and management responsibility on offer.
Our client, based near Chichester is a leading accountancy practice, with an excellent reputation and provides a superb environment for accounting professionals looking to progress in their careers. They have strong relationships with their clients and work in a very friendly and encouraging working environment. Offer help and support to their colleagues and always willing colleagues to do the best they can.
The responsibilities of this Client Manager role based near Chichester are:
- Managing the firms wide spectrum of clients from small turnover concerns to corporate clients, SMEs and OMBs
- The firm also has some really significantly sized clients, so there will be scope for rally varied client exposure.
- You will take on the management of a significant sized portfolio, with a team of professional support staff around you to deliver.
- The majority focused on accounts and general practice services
- The firm is expanding and has structured growth and development plans in place and therefore presents a superb career opportunity for practice professionals looking to progress in their accounting careers as there will be potential for progression in the role and firm..
For candidates to be successful when applying for this Client Manager role near Chichester you will have the following:
- You will be ACA, ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- A background gained within the accountancy practice sector with skills across accounts, general accountancy practice services and tax.
- You will be operating at Manager and you will be looking to further your practice career.
- You will be looking for a career move with genuine scope to progress and develop within one of the regions leading firm of chartered accountants.
Our client are offering a competitive salary, great working environment and solid exposure to working closely with partners and clients.
For more information, please apply or contact Tristan finch on 07717894149