IQ-EQ Group Management (Isle of Man) Limited is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
We are looking for a Client Accountant to join our Private Client team in the Isle of Man.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will prepare financial statements for an allocated portfolio of client entities in accordance with accounting standards and internal policies/procedures
- Prepare financial statements including completion of tax computations where appropriate.
- Ensure that service standards and company policies/procedures are adhered to.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure timely production of accounts.
- Provide support to Client Administrators on accounting and taxation issues.
- Liaise with client entity auditors where applicable.
- Use judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require attention by senior management.
- A good technical awareness with regard to accounting issues.
- Ability to multi task and work to strict reporting deadlines
- Good knowledge of Trust & Company accounting.
- Good understanding of Corporate and Trust structures.
- Knowledge of tax implications on Trust and Corporate structures.
- Good awareness of AML/CFT,CSP/TSP and other relevant regulations and legislation.
- Working towards/completed relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA
- Drive and flexibility to efficiently resolve client issues.
- Pro-active approach to planning and organising tasks.
- Values accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Pragmatic and decisive approach to finding and implementing solutions.
Nice to have
- At least 3 years’ experience within the CSP environment would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the following systems would be advantageous – 5series, Caseware, Sage, Word and Excel
At IQ-EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.