Financial Data Scientist
5 days left
- Full time
W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
For our client in banking area we are currently looking for a
FINANCIAL DATA SCIENTIST
Location: Szczecin or Malmo or Hong Kong or Lisbon
In this role, you will cooperate closely within our Content Team on various internal projects. We expect you to have a relevant degree and/or experience, but the right personality and a self-starting attitude are just as important. This position offers a chance for you to help us structure our data base, build templates and instructions for naming series, extending historical time series, mapping the database, find new datasets, deal with data support questions, and so on.
- Linking different financial data methodologies and statistical methods of adjustments
- Building comparable economic indicators cross-country
- Helping with the nomenclature and structuring of data
- Identify, participate in, and lead value-added projects
- Providing internal and external consultancy
- A relevant university degree (MS) in economics / statistics or similar
- Excellent knowledge of macroeconomic and financial data and statistics
- Very good understanding of the economic theories, concepts, and methods as well as Data Ops models in large scale
- Excellent communications skills, preferably with experience in writing articles and/or giving lectures
- Proficient in English
- Able to cooperate well within a team, focused on achieving common goals
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits (sport card, insurance)
- Internal and external trainings for employees
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.