Rebate Accountant to be responsible for the control and operation of the monthly accrual for supplier rebate income across the UK business.
Market leading business, based in Sheffield.
- Responsibility for the accurate recognition of rebates in the accounts
- Produce a monthly full reconciliation of internal rebate accrual vs rebate tracker
- Timely collection of receipts and payments where appropriate
- Actively seek opportunities to maximise rebate earnings potential
- Ensure robust processes for accruing and releasing rebates
- Work with internal and external audit
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- MUST have previous experience of rebate accounting and an understanding of how supplier rebates work
- Have a strong technical background
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across different functions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Offering a salary up to £55,000 plus good benefits
Office based in Sheffield, however the role does offer flexibility and the opportunity to work from home 2 or 3 days per week