Accountant, Fixed Assets
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The Accountant for Fixed Assets (F/A) Accounting is an integral part of the team to ensure quality month end closing of F/A. This position is required to review quarterly fixed assets reports and the preparation and posting of journal entries and G/L account reconciliations. This position is also required to ensure that fixed assets records are complete, consistent with DFS’ accounting policies and compliant with local statutory depreciation requirements.
- Lead and provide guidance to the team in handling day to day issues and month-end close activities.
- Lead in shaping the target Finance operating model for the team by optimizing processes and systems
- Ensure proper capitalization of cost and recording of depreciation/disposal/transfer of assets in compliance with local statutory tax laws and DFS’ accounting policies.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of month end closing activities.
- Prepare and review Account Reconciliations.
- Liaise with internal and external audit as well as other outside parties as required.
- Respond and follow up on internal and external parties’ issues and queries.
- Prepare depreciation forecasts.
- Other adhoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- At least 5 to 7 years relevant working experience (preferably from a MNC environment or from Audit Firm)
- People management experience is a must
Apply for Accountant, Fixed Assets
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly